The capacity of Indonesian government in combating radicalism and terrorism is paramount for us. When the government lacks the resources or expertise to prevent and respond to terrorist activity, the security of the Indonesians and expats in Indonesia is at risk.
We provide capacity building assistance to several government agencies including:
- The National Counter Terrorism Agency (Badan National Penanggulangan Terorisme/BNPT)
- The Indonesian National Police (POLRI)
- The State Intelligence Agency (Badan Intelijen Negara/BIN)
- The State District Courts (Pengadilan Negeri)
- Directorate of Correction (Dirjen Pemasyarakatan)