PAKAR is seeking an individual for the position of Translator for the Media and Communication Department.
The incumbent carries out direct written translation (Bahasa Indonesia to English). The materials translated includes periodic reports and news from national media.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- At least college degree (S1) in English or other related field is required.
- At least 2 (two) years experience in translation and interpreting (Bahasa Indonesia to English) is required.
- Level 4 (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia are required. Must be able to comprehend and follow complex oral instructions and written guidance. Ability to draft basic memoranda and correspondence. Language proficiency will be tested.
- Must have knowledge of law enforcement terminology, INP acronyms as well as specific terminology relating to firearms, ammunition and explosive, and computer cyber crimes.
- Must be self-motivating and able to work with little/to no supervision.
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office environments.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- A current resume of curriculum vitae.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Submit Application To
Human Resources Office